17 March 2017

Free For All Friday No. 435 by Anita

I admit that my Filofax is in a bit of a mess right now.
Instead of using my different sections, everything is lumped together in Notes/In and items on my lists are either done or low priority. I wouldn't say that I'm exactly in planner fail and I'm still getting stuff done, but I suppose I'm not working as efficiently as I normally do.

Thankfully I'm not working a full day on Friday, so will be sitting down in the afternoon to do a review:
  1. Supplies required: chai tea, snacks and music (cat optional)
  2. Remove all contents
  3. Put essentials back in, e.g. flyleaf, dividers, spare paper
  4. Process all items in Notes/In using the Getting Things Done workflow diagram 
  5. Rewrite my lists from the above
  6. Review all projects to ensure I have current actions for them. 
Do you have a similar review/overhaul process like this?

And as always as it's Friday, please feel free to discuss anything organiser related.
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Yes!! I think they are mandatory after life/work changes, school years, or after I've had a slump of not using my planner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sim, estou fazendo a revisão semanal todas as semanas. Esta está bem cheia, pois meu sistema está entrando nos eixos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Early Sunday mornings are when I review my planner. Sunday mornings are one of my favorite times of the week because no one else is up, and it is blissfully quiet. For whatever reason this time has become a review of the week past and to come, move sections around if need be, plan out a menu for the week, catch up on to-do list odds and ends, etc.

    ReplyDelete